Welcome to Plei!
Plei is owned and operated by Plei, Inc.
These are the terms and conditions for:
- Plei App (Android and iOS version - Available on Google Play and App Store
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the platform. This includes mobile and tablet versions, as well as any other version of Plei accessible via desktop, mobile, tablet, social media, or other devices.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING, POSTING INFORMATION ON, OR OBTAINING ANY SERVICES FROM THE PLATFORM.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSThis agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of Plei. By registering and using the platform, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you should not use the platform and discontinue the use of the service immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on the platform. You agree to be bound by any modification to these terms and conditions when you use Plei after any such modification is posted; it is, therefore, important that you review this Agreement regularly.
The use and registration on the platform are not allowed for children under 13 years of age. In the case of minors under the age of 18 and over the age of 13, it is the responsibility of the parents and legal guardians to determine whether the use of the platform or any of the content and functionality available on the platform is appropriate for their child or minor in custody. Parents or legal guardians will be responsible for accompanying their children under the age of 18 to matches scheduled through the platform.
You represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and that your use of the platform does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Plei may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and the platform is revoked in such jurisdictions.
By registering and using the platform, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this agreement.
2. ACCOUNTWhen registering with Plei, the user must create a password and provide the following information:
- Date of birth
- Skill Level
- Profile picture
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Plei of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You may never use another user's account without Plei's prior authorization. Plei will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this agreement.
Plei reserves the right to terminate your account or your access immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Plei believes that you have breached any of these terms, furnished Plei with false or misleading information, or interfered with the use of the platform or the service by others.
3. NOTIFICATIONS AND NEWSLETTERBy providing Plei with your email address and phone number, you agree that we may use your email address to send you notifications about matches, important communications about our services, news, and special content. We may also use your email address and phone number to send you notifications via SMS messages, push notifications, and other messages related to matches offered through the platform, news, and relevant communications or content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, SMS messages, or push notifications, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your request through our contact information or by using the "unsubscribe" option in emails, or by replying with the word "PAUSE" to SMS messages. Opting out may prevent you from receiving match-related emails, SMS messages, and push notifications.
4. PLEIPlei is a platform that allows users to join matches organized based on the availability of soccer facilities available on our platform. Users will be able to connect and meet other users with the same purpose of playing soccer and join matches organized by Plei on the soccer facilities available on the platform. Users will be notified of matches via email, text messages, and push notifications.
In order to join the matches available on the platform, the user must provide and register their payment information on the platform. Once the user provides and registers the payment information, the user will be able to join the matches available on the platform. The user will be able to join the matches available on the platform and no fee will be charged until the match is confirmed by Plei and the match is 3 hours or earlier before the match. Plei will not confirm the matches and charge the user for the match until a sufficient number of users or players sign up for the match and there are 3 hours or less before the scheduled match time.
Once the match reaches a sufficient number of registered players/users, Plei will confirm the match. With 3 hours or less before the scheduled and confirmed match time, Plei will charge each user through the payment information provided by the user. Please note that if there are 3 hours or less before the scheduled match time and the match has not been confirmed, no charge will be made until the match is confirmed. If the match does not reach the number of players before the scheduled match time, the match will be canceled and no fee will be charged to users.
5. CANCELLATION POLICYIn the event that a user is unable to attend a confirmed match and requests cancellation, the following rules will apply:
- If the user cancels prior to 3 hours before the scheduled time of the match, no charge will be made.
- If the user requests cancellation 2 hours prior to and after 3 hours prior to the scheduled match, the corresponding charge will be made but the user will receive a credit to be used in a future match, only if a replacement for the user or player is available. If Plei is unable to find a replacement for the user requesting the cancellation, no credit will be issued and a charge will be made.
- If the user requests cancellation during the two hours prior to the scheduled match time, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
- The user may request the cancellation of the match for which the user is registered, through the user's account on the platform.
6. PAYMENTSPayment for joining or registering for confirmed matches will be made through Braintree (payment platform available on Plei). The charge will depend on the rate offered on the platform for each match. Please check the fees for each match before registering and joining a match. Payment will be charged to the user's credit/debit card 3 hours or less before the scheduled match time, only if the match is already confirmed. If the match is not confirmed, no charge will be made. Users can request a receipt for the games they join and participate in by contacting Plei through our contact information or contact form or they can view the receipt directly on the platform.
If you find any inconsistency in your billing, please contact us through our contact information or you can make the claim through the customer service of the corresponding payment platform.
If your card is declined, you will receive an error message. No payment will be charged to your card and no order will be processed. There may be a pending transaction on your account until your card issuing bank withdraws the authorization. This usually takes 2 to 5 business days. Your card may be declined for various reasons such as insufficient funds, AVS (Address Verification System) mismatch or you have entered an incorrect security code.
If your payment is declined, you must provide an alternative payment method or provide another card where payment can be charged and processed.
Your payment data will be treated and kept with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing transactions within the platform. Jade Deluxe reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data with the exclusive purpose of processing transactions within the platform.
7. DISCLAIMERPlei's services are limited solely and exclusively to providing the platform for creating games and allowing users to register and join such games only. Plei is at no time responsible for the realization and development of such games. The realization, assistance, and development of the games on the sites established during the registration of the games through the platform is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the users.
Disputes arising between users will be resolved by the users themselves. Plei does not accept any claims in relation to the games programmed or created on the platform nor for the development or performance of such games.
Plei is not responsible for damage to the physical or moral integrity of persons, such as injury, death or any other moral damage such as threats, insults, and slander that may be caused to a natural person as a result of communications established through the platform. Communications and relationships established between users as a result of any connection within the platform are the sole responsibility of the users.
In the event that one or more users or any third party initiate any type of claim or legal action against Plei or other users, any and all users involved in such claims or actions release Plei from any liability.
By visiting the website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of the use of the information and content available on the website. You agree that Plei does not guarantee the results of actions advised or not advised by this website and the content available on the website. Plei provides the resources and content for informational purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that your ultimate success or failure in using the information and content available on the website will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and a variety of other circumstances beyond Plei's control. This disclaimer is not intended to exclude any warranty implied by law that cannot be lawfully excluded.
8. ASSUMPTION OF RISKUsers represent and warrant that they understand that soccer can be a risky activity involving significant physical exertion and constant physical contact with other players. Users understand that injury (including death) or property damage may occasionally occur and that by joining and participating in matches users assume any risk associated with participating in soccer matches scheduled through the platform.
Users agree to follow and abide by all rules established by Plei and the establishments where matches are scheduled and held and agree to participate and play the matches in a safe manner, using appropriate safety equipment to protect their own safety. It is the responsibility of the users themselves to have their own safety equipment during matches.
9. MEDICAL TREATMENTUsers joining or participating in matches declare and certify that they are physically fit to practice and play soccer. The physical safety of users is the sole and exclusive responsibility of each user. In case of suffering any injury or accident while participating in the games, the user consents to any medical treatment deemed appropriate.
10. PROHIBITED CONDUCTS The following conducts in the use of the platform or during the matches are strictly forbidden:
- Harassment, threats, or any inappropriate, violent behavior against any user, player, or member of Plei and the facilities where matches are held.
- Creating or contributing to an uncomfortable, unsafe, discriminatory, threatening, or disruptive environment;
- Sharing offers, advertisements, or proposals unrelated to the scheduling and conduct of matches.
- Impersonate another person or another user or use another user's account without proper authorization.
- Sharing user account passwords with any third party or encouraging any other user to share their passwords.
- Allowing third parties not registered on the platform or other users to use the credits of the legitimate user under your user account.
- Falsify any information issued by Plei, including falsifying or removing any copyright or proprietary rights.
11. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts, or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos, and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
12. LICENSE TO USE THE PLATFORMPlei gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Plei as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the services as provided by Plei, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions, or you have our written permission.
The user agrees not to use the platform and the services negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner. Likewise, the user agrees not to partake in any conduct or action that could damage the image, interests, or rights of the Plei platform or third parties.
Plei reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice, and without liability to you, if Plei believes that you have violated any of these terms or interfered with the use of the platform or service by others.
13. COPYRIGHTAll materials on Plei, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software, and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Plei or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the platform. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on Plei are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Plei's prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Plei or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
14. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTPlei will respond to all inquiries, complaints, and claims regarding alleged infringement for failure to comply with or violation of the provisions contained in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Plei respects the intellectual property of others and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on or in connection with the website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please send us your copyright infringement request pursuant to Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), via our contact information, with the following information:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement regarding ownership of the work should be included.
- A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Plei can find it on the platform.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on its behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
15. USER CONTENT Some features of the platform may allow users to provide information and content. You retain all rights you may have in the content and information you provide through the platform. Plei is not responsible for the accuracy, security, or legality of the information provided by the user through the platform. You are solely and exclusively responsible for your content and information. By providing content and information through the platform, the user grants Plei a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up right and license to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce and modify user content for the sole purpose of providing the services and functionalities available on the platform.
16. USER CONTENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESPlei disclaims all liability in connection with the content of the Businesses. Businesses are solely and exclusively responsible for their content and the consequences of providing content through the platform. By providing and uploading content through the platform, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
a) You are the owner of the content you provide through the website or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Plei to publish and display your content through the website.
b) Your user content, and the use of your user content as contemplated by these terms, does not and will not (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) libels, defames, slanders, libels or invades the right of privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any other person; or (iii) causes Plei to violate any law or regulation.
c) Your content could not be considered by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
d) Your content may not contain gambling, games, or contests based on chance.e) Your content does not and will not contain hateful content, the threat of physical harm, or harassment.
19. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIESThe content and information available on the platform (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Plei or licensed to the Plei by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, or services obtained from or through the platform. In addition, the following activities are prohibited:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by Plei.
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, at our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission.
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Plei in connection with the services.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content.
20. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES Plei will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties, or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Because of the nature of the Internet, Plei provides and maintains the platform on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of the platform will be uninterrupted or entirely error-free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our platform may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those websites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the platform in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Plei for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Plei will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war, or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Plei excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Plei and Plei shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the platform.
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the platform.
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the platform or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances that are beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data, or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data, or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the platform or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Plei.
- All representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms which but for this notice would have an effect.
21. THIRD PARTIESThrough your use of the platform and services, you may encounter links to third-party sites or be able to interact with third-party sites. Such third parties may charge a fee for use of certain content or services provided on or by way of their websites. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred. Where Plei provides details of fees or charges for such third-party content or services, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. Any interactions with third-party sites and apps are at your own risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Plei is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party sites.
22. INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to defend and indemnify Plei from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Plei platform.
23. CHANGES AND TERMINATIONWe may change the platform and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the platform constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these terms apply to all users and take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
24. ASSIGNMENTThis agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Plei without restriction.
26. DISPUTESThe user agrees that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the platform, shall be resolved by binding arbitration between the user and Plei, provided that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
In the event that a dispute arises in connection with the use of the platform or breach of these terms and conditions, the parties agree to submit their dispute to arbitration resolution before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed by the parties and in accordance with applicable commercial arbitration rules.
You agree to initiate a formal dispute proceeding by sending us a communication through our contact information. Plei may choose to send you a written offer after receiving your initial communication. If we offer and send you a settlement offer and you do not accept the offer, or we are unable to resolve your dispute satisfactorily and you wish to continue with the dispute process, you must initiate the dispute resolution process before an accredited arbitration organization and file a separate Demand for Arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and conclusive on the parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not file, join or participate in any class action lawsuit in connection with any claim, dispute, or controversy that may arise in connection with your use of the platform.
The courts of the United States, specifically the courts located in the State of Florida, shall have jurisdiction over any dispute, controversy, or claim relating to Plei and its business operations. Any such dispute or controversy shall be brought and resolved in the courts of the United States, specifically the courts located in Florida.
27. FINAL PROVISIONSThese terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States. Use of the Plei platform is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions.
Our performance of these terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
28. CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you have questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below:
Covid 19 Acknowledgement
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Plei, Inc (Plei) and the facilities utilized by Plei (the “Partner Facilities”) have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Plei can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to facility staﬀ, and other customers and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Plei and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending a Plei event.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non- contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Plei and the Partner Facilities harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, by Plei and its Partner Facilities, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Plei. I understand that this release discharges Plei and the Partner Facilities from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Plei or the Partner Facilities with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Plei or the Partner Facilities. This liability waiver and release extends to the Plei together with its partner facilities with all owners, partners, and employees.
This is a binding legal agreement by and between each undersigned soccer participants including their heirs, next of kin, successors, agents, assigns, executors, administrators, or representatives (“Participants”) on the one hand, and Plei, Inc., its members, successors, agents, Partner Facilities, assigns or representatives (the “Company”), on the other. In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth herein, the suﬃciency of which is hereby acknowledged and accepted, the undersigned Participant acknowledges and agrees to the following terms.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Users' personal data collected through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
(Hereinafter referred to as “Plei”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user's experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you provide, search, read and view content on the platform, register as a user, join a game, use the functionalities available on the platform and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
Plei will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
Payment Information: Your payment data will be processed by the payment processors available on this website (Braintree), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform. Plei reserves the right to engage any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be kept for the time necessary to provide the platform and the functionalities available on the platform or until the user maintains the user account on the platform or decides to close it or until Plei closes and deletes the user account. Plei may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Plei may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and services. We use personal information collected through our platform and website as described below:
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and platform. Examples of these third-party services include: creating and hosting the platform, processing payments (Braintree), sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), marketing assistance, and delivering search results.
Protection of Plei and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Plei, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Plei uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the platform, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Plei follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Plei receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Plei strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website and platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the platform and website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from children under the age of 13. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the proper authorization and consent of their parents or legal guardians. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without proper authorization from a parent or legal guardian, we will take immediate steps to delete that information.
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US
Support Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address: PO BOX 833350 MIAMI, FL 33283-3350